- DARK GREY / BLACK SHORTS OR TROUSERS (No jeans or leggings)
- BLACK / GREY SKIRT OR PINAFORE
- RED GINGHAM SUMMER DRESS
- WHITE OR RED POLO SHIRT
- WHITE SCHOOL SHIRT
- RED JUMPER OR CARDIGAN
- RED SCHOOL SWEATSHIRT OR CARDIGAN- (*Available from the office)
- PLAIN WHITE, BLACK OR GREY SOCKS OR TIGHTS
- BLACK SCHOOL SHOES – NOT TRAINERS
- SUMMER SANDALS WITH CLOSED BACKS & SOCKS (No Crocs)
- WHITE T-SHIRT (Plain no logos)
- SHORTS/SKORTS – BLACK OR NAVY (no logos)
- 1 PAIR OF TRAINING SHOES (for outdoor PE)
- 1 PAIR OF PLIMSOLLS (for indoor PE)
- TRACKSUIT TOP AND JOGGING BOTTOMS FOR WINTER GAMES (Plain black or Navy no logos, stripes or additional colours)
*There is no requirement for tops to have the school logo and so can be purchased from any shop as long as they are plain red.
We expect the proper footwear for PE and school uniform. Please notify the school if there is a problem with this.
It is our policy that all pupils with long hair should have it tied up whilst in school. Please only send your child to school with school coloured headbands Pupils are not allowed to wear make-up or nail varnish and earrings should be the small stud type only.
We only allow school water bottles in class, but own drink bottles can be used in packed lunches (no glass bottles or fizzy drinks)