Welcome to Dickleburgh Pre-School
“An outstanding Pre-School” – Ofsted 2016
To view the Ofsted report, click here
March 2018: We currently have a vacancy for a Pre-School Assistant to join our enthusiastic and dedicated staff team. Minimum 16 hours per week, to include some breakfast and after-school clubs. Applicant must hold a Level 2 Childcare qualification or above. For an application form, please click here.
We have places available from September 2018
- Monday to Friday
- Morning session – 8.45am to 11.45am
- Lunch Club 11.45am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon session 12.30pm to 3.30pm
We also offer breakfast and after pre-school clubs from 7:45am to 5:30pm if required.
Contact us on 07905 085816
Click here to like our Facebook page
Dates to remember:
- Monday 7th May: Bank holiday
- Tuesday 15th May, 3:45pm – 5:15pm: Parents evening (for the children starting school in September)
- Monday 28th May: Half term week
- Monday 11th June & Wednesday 13th June, 1:30pm – 3:30pm: Grandparents’ Afternoons (you can choose which date to attend)
- Monday 25th June: Trip to Shorelands Wildlife Gardens (for the children starting school in September)
- Thursday 5th July, 8:45am: Pre-School Sharing Assembly (for the children starting school in September)
- Monday 23rd July, 8:45am: Starting School Story Café / Leavers’ Certificate Ceremony
- Tuesday 24th July, 1:30pm – 3:30pm: End of term party. This is the last day of term, so there will be no after-school club on this day.
Following the extension to the Pre-School building, we are delighted to be able to offer high quality early years education to more children.