Welcome to Dickleburgh Pre-School
“An outstanding Pre-School” – Ofsted 2016
To view the Ofsted report, click here
March 2018: We currently have a vacancy for a Pre-School Assistant to join our enthusiastic and dedicated staff team. Minimum 16 hours per week, to include some breakfast and after-school clubs. Applicant must hold a Level 2 Childcare qualification or above. For an application form, please click here.
We have places available from September 2018
- Monday to Friday
- Morning session – 8.45am to 11.45am
- Lunch Club 11.45am to 12.30pm
- Afternoon session 12.30pm to 3.30pm
We also offer breakfast and after pre-school clubs from 7:45am to 5:30pm if required.
Contact us on 07905 085816
Click here to like our Facebook page
Dates to remember
- Thursday 15th March – Pre-School Sharing Assembly
- Monday 26th March – Easter story cafe
- Wednesday 28th March – Sport Relief disco
- Wednesday 28th March – Last day of term
- Monday 16th April – Summer term begins
Following the extension to the Pre-School building over the summer, we are delighted to be able to offer high quality early years education to more children.